- Deep and Ultra-Deep Drilling Technique
- Horizontal Well Drilling Technique
- Underground Gas Storage Drilling and Completion Technique
- Managed Pressure Drilling Technique
- Oil-based Drilling Fluid Technique
- Cementing Technique for High Temperature and High Density Slurry
- Acidizing and Fracturing Technique
- Completion Technique for Complicated Structure Well
- Coiled Tubing Operation Technique
- Technique for Remote Monitoring of Site Information and Decision-making
Deep and Ultra-Deep Drilling Technique
Over 666 deep and ultra-deep wells with a depth more than 15,000 ft
Among, 56 wells more than 23,000 ft, accounting for 48% of ultra-deep wells in China.
Max. MD (KS-7): 26,316 ft.
Well RP301-5 with depth of 23,213 ft, drilling period 59.17 days.