- BH-VDT Vertical Drilling System
- Drilling and Completion Technique for CBM
- BH-WEI Drilling Fluid Technique
- Multi-Stage Fracturing Technique for Horizontal Openhole Wells
- Remote Exploration Acoustic Reflection Imaging Logging Technique
- Testing and Combined Operation Technique for HTHP Wells
- Visualized Reservoir Horizontal Mud Logging-oriented Technique
- Selective Multi-stage Fracturing and Separate layer Control Production Technique
- Wireless Memory Logging Technique
- Data collection and wireless transmission mud logging technology
BH-WEI Drilling Fluid Technique
BH-WEI Drilling Fluid Technique Maximum density: 2.6 SG
Maximum temperature: 220℃
Drilled through 10,500ft salt gypsum layer one time(Well KS-1).
Awarded as the First Prize of Technolo-gy of CNPC in 2014.